Make those tomorrow plans happen today. We’ll help you finance whatever is important to you.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local, Friendly Service
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs:
- Debt consolidation
- Family vacation
- Home improvements
- Medical expenses
- Personal projects or startups
- Large purchases
- And much more
- Signature loans and unsecured loans available
- Share-secured and certificate-secured loans available
- Repayment terms customized to fit your unique needs
- Local decision-making and processing
- Friendly, hometown service from start to finish
An unsecured loan is not tied to any asset. Therefore, funds from other assets, such as a car or a home, cannot be recovered in the case of default. A good example of an unsecured loan is a credit card. Other examples include student loans, home improvement loans, and personal lines of credit.
Share Secured Loan
Signature loans are available to those who have a strong credit score and financial history. However, in the case of a share secured loan, an individual who has bad credit can obtain a share secured loan which essentially uses your savings or share account as collateral. Funds in the savings account can be used as payment if necessary.
Certificate Secured Loan
This loan is very close in nature to the share secured loan. With a certificate secured loan, funds are held in a certificate savings account, such as a money market account. Funds then accrue interest while in the account, offsetting interest charged for the loan.
With a Signature Loan through LRRCU, you can expect:
- Financing terms as long as 60 months
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Competitive rates
Before applying for a signature loan, be sure to: