We know life doesn’t stop after branch hours. Digital banking lets you manage your money on your schedule.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (including to LRRCU accounts other than yours)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease with Bill Payer:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Enroll in online banking using your member account number, social security number, and address number.
To enroll in online bill pay, simply log in to online banking and select “Bill Pay” from the side navigation bar.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts for low funds or upcoming payments
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Locate ATMs or branches and contact LRRCU customer service directly from the app
- Download our free app to get started: iPhone | Android
Mobile deposit lets you deposit checks in just a few quick clicks!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Save time and avoid unnecessary branch trips
- Easy-to-follow instructions for depositing a check
- Simply sign into the LRRCU mobile app and select “Deposit a Check” from the menu to get started
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
To access your eStatements, simply log in to online banking.