We offer a variety of additional services to add convenience to your banking experience. From ACH transfers to Visa® gift cards and money orders, we can do it all for you. Drop by a branch today!
ACH – Automated Clearing House
ACH transfers are another way to simplify your monthly bill paying. This is a convenient form of bill paying commonly used with utility and retail vendors such as your cell phone provider. Funds are electronically transferred from your account through the Automated Clearing House (ACH).
Our routing number – 231381815
You may send and receive wire transfers. Nominal fees apply. Refer to our Account Terms & Fees schedule for more information.
- To receive a wire transfer at our Credit Union, provide the following information to the sender:
- Receiver Information: MidAtlantic FCU
- 1201 Fulling Mill Road
- Middletown, PA 17057
- ABA #231387550
- Bank To Bank Information: Lancaster Red Rose CU
- 1010 New Holland Avenue
- Lancaster, PA 17601
- Account #231381815
- Further Credit: Member’s Name
- Account #
- (Please designate savings or checking)
- To send a wire transfer to another financial institution, contact the receiving financial institution for their specific instructions.
- Cashier’s Checks
- Money Orders
- Visa Gift Cards
- Budget & Credit Counseling
- FREE Notary Service