We’re probably a bit biased, but if you’ve ever considered a career in the financial services industry, we doubt you’ll find a more friendly, creative, and rewarding place than Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union.
LRRCU is looking for a full-time Teller who is professional, dedicated, and dependable with great customer service skills to join our New Holland Ave branch. This position requires 40 hours per week; Monday–Friday, weekly and Saturdays, bi-weekly.
Perform transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high degree of accuracy. Maintain accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of financial products and services
- Proficient PC skills; ability to learn Microsoft Office applications and additional software
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (717) 295-2857
- Mail: LRRCU Attn: Human Resources, 1010 New Holland Ave, Lancaster, PA 17601
Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.