The Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union’s mission is to exceed the needs of our members by providing reliable, quality financial services that will improve the lives of those we serve. Our vision at Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union is to grow membership through community outreach, education, and reliable financial services.
Established in 1948 to serve employees of RCA, LRRCU, a Lancaster Credit Union is a member-owned, financial cooperative that operates in Lancaster, PA. We have more than 7,900 members served by four offices in Lancaster County, PA. Our current membership includes anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in Lancaster County, PA. All immediate family members of eligible consumers are also included in our field of membership.
The owners of our Lancaster Credit Union are the very same individuals who save and borrow money here. People like you. Each member has a democratic vote in electing the Board of Directors the group that’s ultimately responsible for setting forth the policies of the credit union to the satisfaction of our membership. Our members collectively have a vital say in making important decisions, as well as our Credit Union’s direction. We’re always open to listen to what our members have to say. Perhaps you’ve heard the phrase, “the credit union difference.” At Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union, you’ll see that difference in our money-saving rates, in our time-saving services, and in our warm, caring smiles.
When you join LRRCU, you join people who are working toward a secure, rewarding future. You’ll keep your money in the same place as thousands of other hard-working individuals who enjoy great rates, benefit from fewer fees, and appreciate doing business with people they can truly trust.
Who Can Join?
Meet any of the three following criteria, and you’re eligible for membership in Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union. You can join today by printing out the membership application and returning it to our main office address. Or, stop by any of our branches.
- Any person who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania is eligible for membership.
- Immediate family members or household members of eligible persons are also eligible for membership.
- Businesses and other legal entities within the community boundaries may also qualify for membership.
Once you’ve completed and printed the membership application, you can bring it with your check for your initial deposit and membership fee and your current, valid ID to a branch near you. Or you can mail the completed membership application, your check and ID to:
Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union, Attn: New Accounts, 1010 New Holland Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17601
Select Employer Groups
What is a SEG?
Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union partners with over 55 employers throughout Lancaster County, many times holding membership drives on-site so employees don’t even have to leave work to open an account. Contact your Human Resources department to see if we’ll be visiting your company soon. You can also view our current Select Employer Groups. Don’t see your company listed? Contact us and we’ll get the process started.
- Expands your benefits packages to help attract and retain quality employees
- LRRCU memberships may be offered to your employees at no cost or liability to you
- Our marketing staff is committed and dedicated to providing proactive support and solutions
- Free Member Education Workshops for your employees on-site or at our offices
- Free information outlining all of our products and services
Enjoy the benefits of credit union membership such as:
- Favorable rates on loans, savings accounts, and certificates
- Online access to accounts and surcharge free ATMS nationwide
- Immediate family members may also join at any time and share in the many benefits of credit union membership
Becoming a Select Employer Group
- Your company must be located in Lancaster County in Pennsylvania
- If your company is located elsewhere, please contact us
717-295-6685 office 717-295-2857 fax [email protected]
We Are Committed To You
Want to become a member of Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union? Visit us at any of our branches to get started!