Driving to work is a lot better in your dream car. Get pre-approved first for an upper hand in dealership negotiations.
- Competitive Rates
- Up to 100% Financing
- Flexible Terms
- Pre-Approval Available
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- Finance up to 100% of the loan value of vehicles in NADA, including tax and license
- Used vehicles must be less than 7 years old
- Finance up to 100% of the loan value of vehicles in NADA for classic cars/trucks
- Classic cars are 7 years old and must carry a minimum value of $3,500
- Accommodating terms customized to your unique situation
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Auto insurance available at discounted prices
- Local decision-making and processing
- Friendly, hometown service from start to finish
Our Partnership with Enterprise Car Sales
Get pre-approved for a used auto loan today using the “Apply Now” button above or below, and shop for your car from Enterprise Car Sales. Don’t forget to ask about Andrew when you arrive!
Auto Loan Process
Review Your Credit Report
Before you step into the dealership or search online, review your credit report to ensure you're in good financial standing and to check for any errors. You are entitled to a free credit report from each of the three reporting bureaus on a yearly basis.
What can you afford?
Research the recent trade-in value of cars that are the same year, make/model, and condition of your car. Add that amount to whatever down payment you've saved. Subtracting this total from a new car's sticker price will tell you how much of the cost will need to be financed. When broken down into monthly installments, you'll see if the repayment fits into your budget each month.
Reach out to a LRRCU Loan Office for pre-approval. After a review of your credit report and financial history, we'll determine what loan type, loan amount, interest rate, and loan terms are available to you. This will help you set your maximum budget for your new car.
Once you've picked the perfect ride and worked out a final purchase price, the dealership's financing department will coordinate with LRRCU to finalize the sale. If you purchase through a private seller, your LRRCU Loan Officer will take you through the steps of finalizing your purchase.
Before You Apply…
Before you apply for a vehicle loan with LRRCU, check out our helpful resources and tips: