On the Go with Mobile Banking
We’re giving a new definition to “on the go” with your credit union banking, with the addition of the LRRCU mobile banking app! Available for Apple and Andriod users, the mobile banking app gives you the ability to view all of your financial accounts, including third-party credit cards and accounts from other banking institutions, on your smartphone or tablet device.
Mobile Banking Benefits:
- View balances, transaction history, upcoming bills, spending insights from all your accounts in one place.
- The app identifies bills within your list of transactions and displays a reminder when upcoming bills are due.
- Quickly, easily and securely pay your bills using the integrated bill pay feature.
- Account-to-Account Transfers- move money between accounts while on the go.
- Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
- By adding custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check to any transaction, you have the ability to stay organized
- Locate ATMs or branches, or contact Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union customer service directly from the app.
Read on below for more information on our Online Banking and BillPay services.
There’s nothing we love more than to see your smiling face in one of our offices. But when you don’t have time to visit us in person, you can visit us online. With online banking you can check your balance, view transaction records, transfer money between accounts, and communicate with Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union via e-mail—all at your convenience, 24/7.
Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union’s online banking is especially convenient if you aren’t always in close proximity to the credit union. Do you travel frequently? Or work out of the area? Use the Internet to do your banking from anywhere.
Online Banking offers the following features:
- Twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week access to account information
- Real-time verification of your account balance
- Funds transfers between your accounts such as savings and checking
- Funds transfers to LRRCU accounts other than yours (requires an Updated Account Request form)
- Electronic bill payment with Bill Payer (Note: This is an additional service)
To sign up for Online Banking, click here, select register now and follow the instructions.
Bill Pay using Online Banking
Tired of buying stamps? How about writing checks?
We’ve got the answer, Bill Pay. Bill Pay service is a convenient, cost-effective, and free of charge way to pay your bills electronically from your LRRCU checking account. Bill Pay can be accessed anytime, anywhere in the world through Online Banking. It’s ideal for recurring payments or scheduling payments in advance so bills get paid even when you’re away on vacation or business.
To sign up for Bill Pay online, simply log on to Online Banking and select Bill Pay from the side navigation bar.