If you want a little something extra, why not let your checking account pay you? LRRCU Checking accounts can earn interest no matter what your balance.
Your Personal Checking Account
An LRRCU Checking account combines a host of features into one, complete checking account. And best of all, it’s free of fees and free of hassles. For most people, it’s the only checking account they’ll ever need.
Your Business Checking Account
Let us handle all your business’ checking needs with no service fees and no minimum balance. The same great benefits of Your Personal Checking rolled into Your Business Checking.
Mature Advantage Checking Account
For members over the age of 50, there are great benefits to be had. From free checks to unlimited debit and ATM transactions, LRRCU offers the best checking account benefits around.
Access Your Checking Account On the Go
Keeping tabs on your checking account information is now easier than ever. LRRCU Mobile Banking app allows you to access your financial information through your smartphone or tablet, any time, any place. Available for Apple or Android users, you can use the mobile banking app to:
- View account history (balances, transaction history, upcoming bills, spending insights) for all your accounts, even third-party credit cards and accounts from other financial institutions
- Transfer money between accounts
- Set alerts for low funds or be notified about upcoming bills.
- Quickly, easily and securely pay your bills using the integrated bill pay feature.
- Locate ATMs or branches, or contact Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union customer service directly from the app.
VISA Debit Card
Everyone needs a check card. This one is ours. The VISA Debit Card is faster than writing checks and safer than carrying cash.
Find out more about and apply for a VISA Debt Card here.
Overdraft Privilege Program
Overdraft Privilege is a value-added service that may protect every day, one-time debit card transactions, payments via personal check, and other purchases using your checking account in the event you have insufficient funds in your account to cover the expense. There are no monthly service fees or an annual fee associated with Overdraft Privilege – you only pay if you use it. Mistakes can happen. Avoid embarrassing situations and keep your options open in the event of an emergency.